The Main Event Laredo Opening Week Event (“Events”) is sponsored by Main Event Entertainment, Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
The Events shall commence on Sunday, February 16, 2020 and end of Sunday, February 23, 2020 (“Event Period”).
The Events are open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with a valid government-issued photo ID who, as of the date of entry, (a) are the age of majority in their respective state/jurisdiction of permanent residence, and in no event younger than 18 years of age, and (b) reside in the general vicinity of Laredo, Texas (the “Eligibility Area”). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, promotion, or fulfillment agencies, promotional partners, and entities involved in the development, implementation, or handling of the Events and other persons associated with the Events (collectively, the “Event Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children, step-parents, step-siblings, and step-children, regardless of where they live) and same household members of any Event Entity (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate in the Events. Only individuals meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules and are in compliance with the procedures below may participate in the Events.
Main Event Entertainment is giving away $100,000 to the first bowler to bowl a perfect game (i.e. a score of 300 between 1:00 p.m. and 11:59 p.m. on February 17, 2020. The contest is open to the first one thousand (1,000) guests who meet the criteria below. The 300 game must be rolled at one of the designated lanes for the contest. See bowl desk personnel with any questions.
1. Bowler must bowl 12 consecutive strikes in one game during a regular bowling session on designated lanes between 11 a.m. and midnight CT on Monday, February 17. Any score corrections must be performed by Sponsor.
2. To be eligible to participate, a bowler may not be:
3. Bowlers must use a Main Event provided bowling ball. No outside bowling balls are permitted.
4. No non-medical equipment will be permitted to be worn while participating.
5. No "performance" equipment such as finger inserts, tape, powder etc. is allowed. No private balls are allowed.
6. Participants must register onsite via Main Event online portal, providing name, email address and contact number.
7. One attempt per bowler.
8. Main Event and contest management will have the sole authority to void any apparent perfect game should it determine that any rules were not followed or if there is indication that any tampering with score has occurred.
9. There will be only one winner of this prize during the time frame described in rule #1. The first bowler to have a 300 perfect game recognized and approved will be declared the winner.
The first 200 guests on Sunday, February 16 will receive free laser tag at Main Event Laredo for one year. One free laser game for you and one guest per week for 52 weeks valid between February 16, 2020 – February 20, 2021. Laser Tag Pass is only valid at our Laredo location. This Pass entitles the holder to one (1) game of basic laser tag each week (52 weeks total) for winner and one guest only from February 16, 2020 to February 20, 2021. The weekly benefit of the Pass is valid only on a weekly basis, and may not be rolled over, saved, combined or made up at a future date. This Pass is non-transferable, and any resale will render it void and subject to forfeiture. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of; or damage to the Pass. Main Event reserves the right to revoke the Pass for any misuse. There may be an up-charge for any premium laser tag games. Must bring Pass to bowl desk to redeem. Height requirement of 48” to play. Limit one per customer.
Entrants will attempt to score a hole-in-one on Hole 6 at the Main Event Entertainment Laredo, Texas location. To play, the participant will receive a special colored ball (Designated Game Ball) to attempt the hole-in-one on Hole 6. Any attempts that are made without the Designated Game Ball are not valid. One attempt per entrant only.
First person to score a hole-in-one on Hole 6 will win FREE MINIATURE GOLF FOR A YEAR.
Miniature Golf Pass is only valid at our Laredo location. This Pass entitles pass holder to one miniature golf session each week (52 weeks total) from February 18, 2020 to February 14, 2021. This Pass does not earn prize points. The weekly benefit of the Pass is valid only on a weekly basis, and may not be rolled over, saved, combined or made up at a future date. This Pass is non-transferable, and any resale will render it void and subject to forfeiture. Main Event is not responsible for the loss or theft of; or damage to the Pass. Main Event reserves the right to revoke the Pass for any misuse. Must bring Pass to bowl desk to redeem.
First guest at Main Event Laredo to accumulate 10,000 points while playing video games on a Funcard (no prior Fun Cards or card consolidation) on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, will win the opportunity to pick any single prize inside Winner’s Circle from the prizes in stock at the time of redemption. Participant must notify an employee of Main Event in the Winner’s Choice as soon as they’ve reach 10,000 points – the first to do so will win. Subject to prize availability. Participants can complete or play any of the games where points can be earned. No limit on number of games played.
Introducing The George, a new signature drink for just $3 plus applicable sales tax from 9pm – 11pm CT on Thursday, February 20, 2020. Limit 2 per person. Each guest ordering The George will have a stamp applied on their hand at time of 1st and 2nd drink purchased. Drink will only be available for order at the bar and only to guests 21 years of age and older, with an acceptable form of identification.
Guests at Main Event Laredo will have opportunity to collect stacks of $100 and $500 from the claw Ticket Time machine inside the center on Friday, February 21, 2020 10am to 11:59 p.m. or until all cash prizes are won. Limit one attempt per turn. Limit one cash prize per person. No purchase necessary. While supplies last, will not be restocked. Challenge ends when all prizes are won. There will be no charge to play the game. An employee will be monitoring and in-charge of this game, including facilitating game activation and monitoring the duration of each play to ensure compliance with game rules.
Guests (maximum of 6 per Big Fun Super Sundae who finish a Big Fun Super Sundae in 15 minutes or less on Sunday, February 23 from 4:00-8:00 p.m. will receive it for free. Requires purchase of one regular priced lunch or dinner entrée at full price. Server will start a sand clock timer upon placing the Big Fun Super Sundae on the table.
1. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE EVENTS. A PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S OR ALTERNATE’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT OR ALTERNATE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
2. Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Events constitutes express permission by a Participant or Alternate for Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor, to use such Participant’s or Alternate’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Events.
3. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend, or suspend the Events should non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure events or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Events. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Events, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Events by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other guest or Sponsor, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded.
4. RELEASE: By participating in the Events, each guest or their parent or legal guardian if they are a minor guest, agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, the Sponsor, from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, harm, damage, cost, or expense of any kind to any person(s), including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, and/or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Events for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Sponsor is not responsible for cancellations or delays, or if any Event or Prize cannot be awarded, or if the Events collectively or any single event cannot be conducted as planned for any reason due to non-authorized intervention, fraud, weather, force majeure event, acts of war, natural disasters, terrorism events or other causes beyond their control.
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded; and winner is solely responsible for all unspecified expenses incurred in conjunction with prize acceptance and use. All taxes on prize are the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor shall advise the Internal Revenue Service via IRS 1099 Tax Form of Grand Prize winner’s receipt of Grand Prize and its value; and, Grand Prize winner agrees to fully cooperate with Sponsor as to its fulfillment of such reporting obligation by providing his/her Social Security Number via IRS W9 Tax Form and otherwise as required by law. Prize is not transferable without the express written consent of Sponsor, which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. No prize substitution or cash redemption is permitted.
(a) Dispute Resolution. Any dispute or claim regarding the Sweepstakes will be resolved pursuant to laws of the State
of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the personal and exclusive
jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the Collin County, Texas and waive any right of change of
venue, forum non conveniens or the like. Entrants further agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, that any
legal action regarding the Sweepstakes will be brought individually (and not as part of a class action) and that their
recovery in any such legal action shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in participating in the
Sweepstakes (if any), with any right to other damages/relief and attorney’s fees being expressly waived.
(c) Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given circumstance shall NOT function as a waiver of such provision.
(d) Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any errors in advertising or offering the Sweepstakes.
(e) If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor may elect to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, or Sponsor may determine that the best course of action is to modify the Sweepstakes (in whole or in part) and select the winners from the entries received as of a certain date. Any of these decisions may be made in Sponsor’s sole discretion as it deems to be fair and appropriate. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at www.mainevent.com.